Friday, June 7, 2013

i do not know

edwad: which boob is the clitoris

edwad:

which boob is the clitoris

Photo



Photo













Photo



realactualjesus: when u eat a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven

realactualjesus:

when u eat a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven

image

Photo









toripocalypse: "hey babe what are you thinking about" "animal crossing new leaf"

toripocalypse:

"hey babe what are you thinking about"

"animal crossing new leaf"

sehvn: carried the shit outta u son











sehvn:

carried the shit outta u son

deke-it-like-datsyuk: things to put on my resume i have as many oscars as leonardo dicaprio

deke-it-like-datsyuk:

things to put on my resume

  • i have as many oscars as leonardo dicaprio

musicalbums: Maroon 5 | Shiver



musicalbums:

Maroon 5 | Shiver

mond0: i wish i could say "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" in real life

mond0:

i wish i could say "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" in real life

Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo





whovian2711: So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app And for some reason it...

whovian2711:

So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app

image

And for some reason it wouldn't recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture

image

So we tried it from a different angle and

image

I was really confused and kind of offended at what it'd done to my face

BUT THEN

image

image

image

Photo



bakerstreetskulls: HOW GIF???!





bakerstreetskulls:

HOW GIF???!

Photo









vocaroo: I'M SO FUNNY



vocaroo:

I'M SO FUNNY

No comments:

Post a Comment