Sunday, June 9, 2013

May the force be with you, always

I think you meant to say "Jar-Jar Binks".

image

What's one thing you hate about Star Wars? This one's tough so think hard

That 7-9 aren't out yet

You guys are awesome btw Best fandom evaaa

You guys are awesome btw
Best fandom evaaa

Photo



Photo



Photo



It’s not possible to like Star Wars too much

It’s not possible to like Star Wars too much

Photo



Why I should stick my neck out for you is quite beyond my...









Why I should stick my neck out for you is quite beyond my capacity

Photo



kweh-chan: Another request from FB 8D



kweh-chan:

Another request from FB 8D

sithhappen: "Anakin becomes emotionally attached to things: his...





sithhappen:

"Anakin becomes emotionally attached to things: his mother, his wife. That's why he falls - because he does not have the ability to let go."

tiefighters: Star Wars for the Famicom Image by djdac



tiefighters:

Star Wars for the Famicom

Image by djdac

Photo



corgnelius: "These are not the stumps you're looking for."



corgnelius:

"These are not the stumps you're looking for."

Photo



Photo



Photo



















Photo



lobbycards: Return of the Jedi (Special Edition), German lobby...



lobbycards:

Return of the Jedi (Special Edition), German lobby card.

No comments:

Post a Comment