Sunday, June 9, 2013

yesterday a dolphin kissed me

khl0ekardashian: I C O N I C



khl0ekardashian:

I C O N I C

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created."

"Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created."

- Yoko Ono, 1977  (via les-menteurs)

Photo



Kate Moss by Drew Jarrett



Kate Moss by Drew Jarrett

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"You…should worry about your insides getting uglier more than worrying about your face."

"You…should worry about your insides getting uglier more than worrying about your face."

- Takano Kyohei   (via buddhacoffee)

Photo



xx









xx

Photo



nippled: no mom, I can't make my bed, I'm too busy being a wicked cool bad ass rebel punk also can...

nippled:

no mom, I can't make my bed, I'm too busy being a wicked cool bad ass rebel punk also can you make me a grilled cheese

namsblog: ipartywithicarly: si-renas: (Ohm Y God // Clayton...



namsblog:

ipartywithicarly:

si-renas:

(Ohm Y God // Clayton Deutsch)

It's like a text post on tumblr.com

I love this so much

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment